Saturday 22 December 2007

My first week on the outside

Having escaped from the hole in my mummy's tummy and the clutches of the lovely staff at the Royal Surrey Hospital Guildford ( Did I mention they are great?), I have spent the last few days acclimatising to my new home - Powers Towers in Cobham, England.

The lush room that I have been given is compact but well appointed, benefiting from recent refurbishment, GCH, fitted carpet and cuddly toys.

I have been mostly sleeping and eating. I get hungry every four hours or so, which I think helps my mummy and daddy get things ready for me.

I've had lots of visitors over the last few days - I already have more hair than most of them. They all wanted to take pictures, so I've posted some below. The first is with Papa Michael Lanigan (my mummy's daddy) and the second is with Great Grandad Ron. He was in the army. I'm not ready for fifty press-ups so I made sure to behave nicely when he held me.




No comments: